Wednesday, 29 February 2012

10 things I'm loving at the moment...


1. All things Minty Fresh.....






2. The Vegas Eccentric, Bebe Zeva (My new style crush).....





3. Friendship Bracelets....







4. The lovely Interview featuring yours truly on Film, Fashion & Pop Culture... 


Check it out HERE



5. Absolute stunner, Cara Delevingne....








6. This Lomography Diana+ Gold Camera...


It's been added to the wish list :)



7. Daisy plaits (Hurry up summer!).....








8. Twitter (I'm a tad bit obsessed)....




Check me out: @retroflame :)



9. These very inspiring quotes....


Love this !

10. Sophia Grace & Rosie on the Red Carpet....



How funny is little Rosie!? :)



Hope I've provided some inspiration. 
I really love doing these type of posts, so they've now become a regular :) 

Have a great week everyone !

Stylishly yours,

Erika x




12 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love mint colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite at the moment !
      Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. love all the pretty green colors.

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara Delevingne, Woooowwww, what a stunning lady and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you will be doing these posts regularly I really enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog,its a little gem! love this post especially the daisy plaits :)

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment :)
      I'll check out your blog now too xx

      Delete
  6. Loving the mint and the friendship bracelets =]

    Wowsers Cara Delevigne is such a stunner

    http://lestage2012.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All your lovely comments are very much appreciated x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...